Rich Bruns BIO
It Pays to Run Ads Yourself with GamePlan
- People are looking for your products on Google search. You can't afford to give these customers to your competitors.
- The AdWords program provides powerful tools to precisely target your desired customers, but you need to know how to set up your ads.
- Standard AdWords settings help ad agencies run expensive corporate ads to everyone, everywhere at the top of Google search.
- Don't let other people run ads for you.
- You end up with a confusing mess that you can't understand, improve or afford.
- GamePlan plugs your customer instincts into the AdWords program.
- You run the right ads to your best customers.
- Simple, step-by-step instructions show you 20 ways to dramatically lower costs and get customers who make you money.
- In 2 hours, you're running successful ads.
- It's easier to run ads yourself, than to explain your business to an AdWords sales person.
- You're winning customers away from competitors who don't know how to play the AdWords advertising game.
Designed for Busy Entrepreneurs
I designed GamePlan working with my coaching customers and professional AdWords training. I run my own AdWords campaign with GamePlan.
- Improved ad Click Thru Rate by 10 times.
- Lowered Cost Per Click to under $1.00.
- My ads run most of the time.
- I compete against ad agencies that run big-budget corporate ads, bill thousands of dollars a month to run ads and pay over $10 per click.
- Membership keeps you up-to-date with the latest changes in AdWords.
- No annoying update emails or downloads.
Coaching Speeds Progress
As a GamePlan Member, you can schedule personal coaching sessions.
- In one hour, we set up proper Settings and one Ad Group, so you can build more on your own.
- Some people schedule review sessions.
GamePlan Blog & RSS Feed
Keep up-to-date with changes in AdWords.
Look forward to working with you soon!
Sincerely yours -- Rich Bruns
- See Member Topics listed at the bottom of each demo page.
- Sign up as a Member to see step-by-step instructions for each Member Topic.
- Click Membership button to Sign Up, Log In and Enter the Membership Area.